Web designing is an art in itself that involves a lot of combinations and permutations. It is like a whole array of choices in front of you just waiting to be picked. Setting up a website is like creating magic for the customers so that they are compelled to learn and explore more. The longer time they spend on browsing your website, the more likely they are to come back to you for future business. So, in order to tap in the pulse of public, you need to know what the latest trends in website designing are.
Trends in Web Designing
Over the years the look or websites has changed dramatically. In their formative years, they were either overloaded with information or lacked in all pertinent data. At that stage of development, they were not user friendly and required frequent troubleshooting. With the passage of time, it gave birth to a whole new breed of whiz kids that made websites attractive, informative and easy to navigate.
In the present scenario the latest trends in web deigning in Melbourne as well as the rest of the world are:
- 3D Effects – this is achieved by making the background of a website move very slowly as compared to its foreground. This movement gives the appearance of 3D effect. At present such a website is a novelty but, for this very reason it attracts most of the cyber world. This concept is very unique and as such, generates tremendous interest and curiosity. It not only makes the website very appealing but also lends a character to it.
- Longer Pages – touch screens and wireless mouse have made scrolling up and down a web page very easy. Every user wants to find all the information on the main page itself and not search through many of them before they stumble on the right data. This has started the trend of longer main pages. Even the sub pages are comparatively bigger so that all data that might interest users can be effectively displayed.
- Split Layout – the web page is split vertically to display information about multiple products and services. This is most useful for websites that offer multiple products or comparisons. Sometimes such split screens also help in managing advertisements on the webpage. Most importantly, it is not mandatory to use such a layout but, if it helps create a positive impact then go for it.
- Hiding Menus – menus are now hidden. You can only view them by taking your cursor on the relevant icon. This makes the website more sharp and clean. Aesthetically, this appeals more to the masses as they are not distracted by the numerous menu options.
- Animations and Videos – still pictures are now in the past. Videos and animations successfully narrate the story in a more attractive fashion. In fact they now step into the shoes of written words to create a more lasting impression.
Web Design Trends for 2015
These latest trends in web designing are not fixed. With passage of time these too will be replaced. So, the most important thing to do is to keep in constant touch with THE NEW.